FS/WHS04 Module 2 – Food Safety and Workers Health, Safety and Welfare Issues at the Farm
(GLOBALG.A.P. Implementation and Certification Process)
Good Quality Management system, Workers health, safety and welfare issues are very key in modern agriculture and sustainable development. In view of that, the requirements for these will be explored in greater details and producers/exporters be guided on the best way forward.
- Crops Production
- Food Safety Management Procedures
- Quality Management System and Record Keeping.
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Workers’ Health, Safety and Welfare issues
- Packaging & Labelling
- Documentation and Checklist
By the end of the course, the participants would have:
Gained wider knowledge and understanding of good quality management systems, food safety procedures and staff welfare.
Duration: 2-3 Days Online
Price: £450 per person