IFS/04 Module 3 – Food Packaging/Allergy/Food Fraud and Defence
This course will offer the attendees the opportunity to learn about IFS Food 7 risk protocols on Allergens and the requirements for managing the associated risks. In addition, the principles of Food Fraud and Defence protocols will also be addressed in this course to enable the attendees to know how to develop the required policies and procedures.
- Food Packaging Specification
- IFS Reporting / Database Management
- Assessment and Scoring Process
- Food Allergen and Associated Risks
- Allergen Mitigation plan
- Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment
- Vulnerability Assessment Records
- Mitigation Plan
- Internal Audit Review & Compliant Management
- Food Defence & Recall Process
By the end of the course, the participant will have:
An understanding of the key elements of IFS Food Allergen and risk management processes, the food fraud and defence requirements.
Duration: 2 Days Online
Price: £450 per person