SA/GGP/CP02 Module 1 – Sustainable Agriculture – Farm Management
This course is for people looking to develop sustainable agriculture and Export Market – it’s ideal for producers, exporters, policy makers, processors, agronomists, etc.
(Understand the stepwise approach for Sustainable Agriculture):
- What is Sustainable Agriculture?
- What is good agricultural practice (GAP)?
- Why is GAP important in modern agriculture?
- How will GAP help producers or exporters from emerging to make a living?
- Is GAP relevant for small scale farmers?
- How can small scale farmers in rural areas obtain GAP certificate
Lesson 2: GLOBALG.A.P. (IFA) Certification Process:
- GLOBALG.A.P. Certification Process
- Site history
- Site Management
- Pre-harvest; Harvest and Post-Harvest
At the end of the course, the participant will have:
- Have better understanding on the basic approach to good agricultural practices in farming and food production from farm to fork
- Develop some level of consistency and the ability to set controls that can be monitored, measured, and reviewed periodically in your farm
Duration: 2-3 Days Online
Price: £450 per person