WL/AG/02 Module 2 – Women in Leadership in Agric-sector
This course is ideal for women looking to develop their leadership skills in Agric-sector and Global Market.
- Introduction to Women in Leadership in Agriculture
- Developing leadership and governance management skills
- Managing Agricultural Value Chain
- Overcoming visible and invisible barriers
- Building effective Team
- Developing personal Resilience
- Exploring International Market Access
- Coaching and Mentoring
By the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
Develop some level of understanding on leadership qualities and how to progress with personal development in becoming leaders / champions in the global market of sustainable agri-businesses.
Duration: 2 Days Online
Price: £450 per person